Insurepack - Warehouse Storage and Logistics
Are you at Risk?
Do you have the following insurance exposures in your business operations?
- Fulfillment of product shipment orders for others, on a one time or recurring basis.
- Providing status reports of stored inventory to the customer.
- Storing and handling proeperty of others for hire, on a short or long term basis.
Who We Are:
InsurePack is a custom designed insurance program to meet the individual insurance needs of businesses in all levels of the packaging and shipping industry. InsurePack is a division of Professional Insurance Advisors, LLC, whic his a family owned and operated Independent Insurance Agecny serving the insruance needs of businesses for over 30 years. Our family has a tradition of success in making a difference in how businesses puchase thier insurance protection. We do not offer "cookie cutter" insurance programs as we feeel that every business and client is unique with their own insurance needs. We feel that you deserve professional insruance consultation and an insurance program designed to meet your specific needs. Our foundation is built on honesty, trust, reliability, and longevity. Our clients know that they can rely on us to provide exceptional, knowledgeable, professional service year after year. Some of our clients have continually trusted our Agency for over 25 years, a testimony that our commitment to our clients is second to none. Our three generations of family along with our agency team are committed to providing quality insurance products at an affordable price. We have developed relationships with some of the best insurance markets available in our industry. This allows us to offersolid solutions for all of our client's insurance needs.
What our clients say about us...
"I have entrusted Professional Insruance Advisors with my business and personal insurance for the past seven years. They have a high level of integrity and pride themselves on educating their customers on their insurance exposures. With their help, I have found gaps that needed filling. They care about protecting my assets with the "right" insurance as well as my bottom line. Their customer service is top-knotch and they always shop the market for the best rate each year. For your peace of mind with the right coverage at the best cost, I recommend Professional Insurance Advisors." -- Phi Delange - Vero Beach FL, Pak Mail US276
Warehouse Storage and Logistics Insurance
The insurance coverage carried by a warehouse owner is one of the most misunderstood elements of the relationship between elements of the relationship between the warehouse operator and the customer. Often the warehouse owner is not aware that they require a different level of insurance protection when storing and/or drop shipping the property of otehrs. Warehouse storage and logistics operations may require all of the common insurance coverage found on the insurance checklist, plus some or all of the specialty coverages listed below. How does your current insurance program compare? Do you need a professional insurance consultation?
- Warehouse Legal Liability - Coverage taht responds when a warehouse operator fails to exercise responsible care in handling and storage of customers goods.
- Inland Marine - Coverage that responds for the physical damage to equipment commonly used in logistics and warehouse operations.
- Errors and Omissions - Coverage that responds to the logistics company for an undefined mishap of the Freight where they or other parties file a court claim for damages.
- Bailee Coverage - Coverage for the property of others in your care, custody or control.
Do you have your insurance checklist complete?
- Property Coverage?
- General Liability?
- Bailee Coverage?
- Commercial Auto Coverage?
- Employee Dishonesty?
- Employer Practices Liability?
- Employee Benefits Liability?
- Workers Compensation?
- Cyber Liability?
- Commercial Inland Marine?
Why Choose Us?
- Comprehensive coverage form inteded to cover the insurable exposures of a packing & shipping company.
- Solutions tailored to the size and complexity of each busienss
- Admitted companies in most states and for most exposures,
- Knowledgeable, experienced and available Agents that deliver prompt service.