Insure Pack - Shipping and Storage
Insure Pack - Shipping and Storage
How will your insurance program respond to a loss?
Are you at risk?
Do you have the following insurance exposures in your business operations?
- Do you provide services for priting and copying?
- Do you have a "Franchise Agreement"?
- Do you use a credit card machine for customer transactions?
- Do you handle fragile or breakable items for customers?
- Do you handle Fine Arts, Antiques or China for customers?
Who We Are:
InsurePack is a custom designed insurance program to meet the individual insurance needs of businesses in all levels of the packaging and shipping industry. InsurePack is a division of Professional Insurance Advisors, LLC, whic his a family owned and operated Independent Insurance Agecny serving the insruance needs of businesses for over 30 years. Our family has a tradition of success in making a difference in how businesses puchase thier insurance protection. We do not offer "cookie cutter" insurance programs as we feeel that every business and client is unique with their own insurance needs. We feel that you deserve professional insruance consultation and an insurance program designed to meet your specific needs. Our foundation is built on honesty, trust, reliability, and longevity. Our clients know that they can rely on us to provide exceptional, knowledgeable, professional service year after year. Some of our clients have continually trusted our Agency for over 25 years, a testimony that our commitment to our clients is second to none. Our three generations of family along with our agency team are committed to providing quality insurance products at an affordable price. We have developed relationships with some of the best insurance markets available in our industry. This allows us to offersolid solutions for all of our client's insurance needs.
What our clients say about us ...
"Well, you certainly can't beat the treatment you receive from Professional Insurance Advisors, LLC. The team at Professional Insurance Advisors is knowledgeable, accurate, prompt and there when you need them. My, oh my, what a pleasure it is to deal with Cindy Dampier at Professional Insurance Advisors! Reach out to her and their team, you will not be disappointed. Make the switch, it will be the best move for you and your store. Get the correct coverage you require from experts that know what you need." -- Denise Clements -Pak Mail of Cape Coral, FL: US340
Do you have gaps in your insurance program?
Most Packaging and Shipping stores purchase a simple Business Owners insurance policy believing that all of their insurance exposures are covered by this type of policy. Unfortunately, this often is not true. It is important to discuss all of your business operations with an Agent experienced in insuring the different types of Packaging and Shipping businesses. In order to prevent gaps in coverage endorsements and/or additional insurance policies may need to be purchased. Our program's custom designed and tailored to meet your businesses individual insuranceneeds. The following are examples of just a few important endorsements that can be added to broaden your insurance protection:
- Franchise Upgrade Endorsement - Coverage for Property replacement to comply with current specification as stipulated in the "Franchise Agreement"
Cyber & Date Breech Coverage - Provides coverage for notification to consumers in the event of a data breech and or cyber breech.
- Example: Your employee inadvertently sends customer's private information to an incorrect email address
- Employee Dishonesty - Coverage that responds to fiduciary or products stolen by an employee.
- Printers Errors & Omissions - Coverage that responds for errors or omissions for printing services, should the insured fail to perform their professional duties or complete the job as hired.
- Bailee Coverage - For Fragile and Breakable Items - Coverage for fragile or breakable items is generally excluded under the standard business owners policy. A seperate Inland Marine Bailee form would need to be purchased to have coverage for these items.
Do you have your insurance checklist complete?
- Property Coverage?
- General Liability Coverage?
- Bailee Coverage?
- Commercial Auto Coverage?
- Employee Dishonesty?
- Employer Practices Liability?
- Employee Benefits Liability?
- Workers Compensation?
- Cyber Liability?
- Commercial Inland Marine?
Why Choose Us?
- Comprehensive coverage form intended to cove the insurable exposures of a packing & shipping company.
- Solutions tailored to the size and complexity of each business.
- Admitted Companies in most states and for most exposures..
- Knowledgeable, experienced, and available Agents that deliver prompt service.